<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Sunday Service Number Ten 

Still being forced to use the church of another Reverend because mine is undergoind reconstruction, I decided to throw a sickie and leave my wonderful audience alone this week. I'm sure both of them will be disappointed not to receive their Weekly Dose of Parsnip.

I don't know how long I could keep this going for. It's going to take months before my church is rebuilt, and until then I'll have "guest star" with the miserable bastard who I worked with last Sunday. I might have to bump him off.

So today, instead, I went and listened to some Commodores. I noticed that Lionel Richie tells us he is easy like Sunday morning. I'm not sure if this is the correct attitude to take, particularly on a Sunday when most people who've been out on the piss will be waking up next to a monkey or other assorted beast they may have found inhabiting the gutter of a city centre street.

Ergo, it is Lionel's fault that the world is now a great ball of Sexually Transmitted Infections!

A pox on thee, Lionel! I hope he can live with himself.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?