<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Saturday Night 

As A Reverend, it is important that I know all of the latest dance moves. Indeed, back int he 70s I was quite a Dance Queen, strutting about on the dance floor to the Hallowed Strains of God Save the Queen by the Sex Pistols. Indeed, it was often quipped at the time that people would sing that song about me. Although, of course, there was a future for me, as My Words and Writings Now Testify!

The relevance of all this is the fact that I know all the words and dance moves to the song "Saturday Night" by Whigfield. It's a timeless classic that topped the British charts, and all in the world should hear this fabulous tune!

Tonight, I shall be performing it. Live.

And Tonight, The Disco Dance Queen Shall Return! As Tonight, I will hit the dance floors of Milton Keynes and boogy on down to some Hot Hot Music!

My Hips Will Gyrate! Accidental collisions with others may Ensue, and May Lead To a certain Fumbling Liason in True 70s fashion in the back of a Lada.

God Save The Queen!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?