<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 10, 2004

The End. For Now. 

Greetings, my congregation!

It is with a heavy heart that I must now inform you that I shall be leaving you for an unspecified period of time. I am hoping that it will be short, but it could well stretch to several weeks, depending on alcoholic intake levels.

Until then, I will leave you with these words:

The Lord will not save You; he is but a weak pawn in my game. Today, I have finally realised that Only The Grace and Goodness of the Parsnip will save you All. And only if you Repent!

Take Your Parsnips! Grasp Them Firmly, and Hold Them Aloft!

Respect them! Bestow Gifts upon them!

But most of all:

Love Your Parsnip.

And Love *The* Parsnip.

Best wishes, and until we meet again, let no Turnip Towers pass your lips, on pain of death by insertion.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?