<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 19, 2004

A Virus! 

A pox upon the vile fiend who e-mailed me the latest all singing and all dancing virus to my Gmail account!

I opened this attachment because it claimed to be a picture of the World's biggest Parsnip, when my screen was overrun with large turnips, all mocking me! They would say things like "I want to defenestrate the Parsnip!" and "Turnips Own Your Ass!"

I nearly died of a coronary as the shock overwhelmed me.

This is why I have missed a day of posting. It is not often that I fall behind, so I thought I owed you all an explanation. But fear not! The Parsnip will have his revenge. I have his IP address, and as I have demonstrated in the past, I am a L33t Ha><0r. Their machine is toast!

You Cannot Keep The Parsnip Down! He Will Always Find A Way Back! And On His Return, His Power and Might Will Have Grown To Proportions No Longer Measureable On Any Human Invented Device!

Your Slide Rules are No Match For Me!

Fear! The! Parsnip!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?