<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 13, 2004

Uranium 

It seems I have found an unusual thing in my garden this evening. There appears to be a very large crock of uranium under the soil.

Now, I know the grounds of Milton Keynes, before the Town was founded, were often used as a military testing ground for nuclear weapons in 1946, but I was assured they had cleaned all of this up!

Never mind. Because, just as Yin Yang says, in every bit of bad, there's a little bit of good! For if I harvest it, I may be able to produce a Deadly Parsnip in my Lab, one which I can secrete into a restaurant kitchen and cause widespread death of Heathens!

My conquest grows further! Fuck Rowan and his demands for my retirement! I Am Not Finished Yet!

Fear The Parsnip!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?