<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Silence Is Easy 

I tell this to my Flock every day. They do not need to respond to the Parsnip, unless they are demanded to do so. Otherwise, they should exercise their Right To Silence, for it is, indeed, remarkably easy to do so.

The Rev. will not accept backchat! Particularly from little bitchy bitches, questioning the Authority of His Reverence, The Reverend. Indeed, he may react with great speed and supreme ferocity. They Will Not Know Wot Hit 'Em, when I'm finished tonight.

On a lighter note I have just discovered a remarkable thing. Two pound coins can be separated into two halves if you push on the middle bit hard enough. I would show you a picture of a two pound coin I have destroyed just to demonstrate, but I Know you will have Faith in Your Rev.

Try it now! You will be surprised!



PS: I lied. And if you were about to try this out, then you are undoubtably a resident of Milton Keynes. And if you are not yet, then I can arrange for your permanent relocation to my town, where you may attend my sermons every week for the first dose of intelligence and education you have received since Kindergarten.

I Provide An Important Service To My Community! If They Were Not In My Church, Then They Would Be Igniting Schools, Drinking To Excess, and Tirelessly and Ceaselessly Procreating!

Hail The Parsnip!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?