<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 07, 2004

Saturday Slump 

Sometimes on a Saturday, I like to just whip out a hammock and relax all day in the Vicarage Orchard. However, this can be difficult when you have very busy main roads all around the place.

Sometimes I miss the quietness of Mevagissey. Then, I recall certain occasions in a double hammock with Mrs Gosworth. I say! I hold Mevagissey very dear in my heart, and that is why I destroyed it. The Love was overwhelming me. As a Good Christian, only certain levels of Love are healthy. Beyond that, and it becomes a Sin! A dirty, filthy, stinking, rotten Sin!

That is The Gospel Truth.

But today, I have decided to work on my sermon for tomorrow. I don't have any ideas what to write about. So I'll borrow from Steven King's book, and write about a writer having writer's block. It will be The Parable of the Pen.

I'm sure my Flock are going to like this one. I will post it here tomorrow!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?