<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Open Season 

I've been having a little Open Day at my Vicarage today. I've had a revolving door policy, as one member of my congregation comes in, I dismiss another one from my house, usually in floods of tears as I condemn them to Hell for their sins. But they all come back for more. They love it!

There's also an element of excitement involved as the day draws to a close. For it has been fortold... the person still in my Vicarage at the end of the day must remain there forever: that is the Risk of the Revolving Door Policy! If they are a woman, they shall become my New Wife, and I will chain them to the kitchen sink. If they are a man, I'll kick them in the genitals and they shall be my new Chattel Slave.

Since most of the people here today are women, then I should have myself a nice new wife at the end of the day. Obviously, I try to do my condemnation a little faster when an ugly bint comes into the room to seek My Advice, as I wouldn't want to end up married to another disgraceful excuse for a woman; I already had one of those in my last Wife.

So Crack Out The Champagne!

All Hail The Rev, For He Will Get Laid Tonight Without Having To Pay For It!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?