<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 27, 2004

Funky Friday 

After another day spent exorcising the demons in my computer, I feel totally exhausted. This is currently very difficult for me, as it's leaving me very little time to sample the delights of more Parsnips.

But there is bad news at the moment. All the rain has destroyed much of this year's parsnip yield! I fear it's going to be a very difficult winter for me. Either that or I'll have to import a special crop from a certain foreign country, well known for excellent cuts of "root vegetables". But this could be very very expensive.

In the meantime, I shall pull out a piece of balsa wood and study the fine contortions. Lately I have been receiving signals from God that there is something particularly unusual about this piece of wood that I recovered from a Milton Keynes building site. I believe it has a rather strange presence about it, and there is...

OH!!! MERCIFUL HEAVENS!!1

JESUS LIVES!!!

I see his face on this balsa wood!

Talk to Me, Jesus! Talk To Me!

The Reverend is First Again. Fuck the Turin Shroud! I Have The Milton Keynes Parsnip Balsa Board!

Oh hang on. It's just a moth. That is odd, because I had just been feeling strange thoughts of Parsnips emanating from the wood. I took this as a sign that The Parsnip God was amongst us. This is the best Phase of God. For God + Parsnips is Unbeatable! Not even McDonalds could stop us!

Hail The Parsnip!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?