<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 20, 2004

Friday's Child 

I'm not a fan of Will Young, and this album is particularly offensive to my Choir boy loving ears. I feel that young William should have been issued corrective therapy while he was in choir to remove that annoying whining drone he has in his voice. But it is too late now!

Still. Another Friday is upon us. I find myself once again with a bottle of Jack Daniels, but this week I also have a bottle of Pimms, which should round off the week in particularly upper-class fashion. Unfortunately, lying in a gutter drowning in my own vomit somewhat puts paid to the aura of nobility and patronage I once exuded.

It has been some days since I considered the state of my Parsnip stock. Things are looking a bit weak at the minute. I believe it is because I have been neglecting my duties in favour of sticking my head inside toilets and bellowing the "Star Spangled Banner" at full volume in order to see what kind of harmonics I can achieve inside different toilet bowls. It has been a fulfilling experience. I have often found public lavatories to be the most enjoyable, once one gets over the initial olfectory assault.

So now I must get back to work. I have Heathens to stuff faces with Parsnip!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?