<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Ask Teh Rev: Week 8 

This week I received a rather suspicious looking question from a person whose name I shall not reveal, for fear that I may incite this individual into some sort of fiendish plot against me.

The Question Was Thus:

"Dear Rev. P.P.,

I'm distressed that you have not received questions. Perhaps this will be of some help.

Milton Keynes is a place, right, not a person?

I had assumed it was a person, perhaps a descendant of J.M. Keynes named for the poet. But then I've heard of Milton Street, which I believe is a town rather than a street. Finally, aren't they building a stadium in Milton Keynes for QPR or Wimbledon or somebody from far away whose fans don't want to go there? That means it must be a place, right?

By the way, in case you've wondering, I've been to Tooting Bec.

I hate looking things up."


Now this concerns me. I have no doubt that this person is trying to disguise themselves as a genuine question with a real interest in the field. Instead, he has other plots in mind. He knows that Milton Keynes is a town. But he's trying to trick me into believing he is All Good. But I know that he is already conniving and scheming to destroy Milton Keynes!

I know I have put down these Bad People in this town in the past. But they do not deserve such treatment from Al Qaeda and their agents. All they want to do is exist peacefully, quietly receiving their Welfare Cheques/Checks on a Monday and Tuesday morning, and watch TV all day. They never did you any harm!

But I shall leap to the rescue! Yes! I see through the fiendish and Devilish plots of The Cabal and Freemasons across the world. You Will Never Fool The Parsnip!

In fact, this may even be an unholy Union of The Cabal, Freemasonry and McDonalds, crossed with a dash of Turnips. If this is true, it turns my stomach. The kind of things they make in biological laboratories these days is truly revolting. I am pleased that I will be not on this Earth for much longer, as there is a terrible monster brewing in a test tube somewhere in Russia!

Yes! Boris Yeltsin is coming back as the Marshmellow Man! The World Will Not Be Safe, As New Boris Rapes and Pillages the land in search for Vodka!

Hang on. He sounds like some of the Foxy Ladies who go out on the piss on Friday nights in Milton Keynes.

Regards,

Your Juxtaposing Reverend.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?