<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Tragic News 

Your Reverend is Not Well! At All!

Lately, I have been suffering from a decline in Power. I am very concerned that the Parsnip is not bringing the Joy it once used to into my life.

This is indeed something of a mid-life Crisis for me. But I cannot let my Flock down. They deserve to receive their Weekly Dose of Parsnip.

I suggest that this may be the time when I must lock myself into a dark closet for some days with Important Literature, including a copy of the Bible, The Parsnip Scrolls and the past five issues of Loaded, FHM and Zoo.

This will be how I correct myself and restore my faith in Humanity.

The Breasts of Milton Keynes are indeed saggy! They are not pert! They do not fill one with Exuberance!

It is important to remind one's self from time to time that We Can Do Better!

And Your Parsnip Will Do Better! He Will Restore And Erect His Former Glory!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?