<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Teh Rev: Teh L33T Cracker! 

Here is a lesson for you all, my children.

Never Mess With Teh Rev!

The story is as follows:

Some years ago I was fucked over by some cunt. Well, I suppose that's exaggerating it. It was a minor incident. But in the Grand Scheme of Things, any action against the Rev is considered Major, and His Wrath may be inflicted at any given time.

Ever since, I've been looking for a way to exact a small piece of correction, as it were.

Today, it was found.

I recalled that I hadn't seen the cunt on MSN for some years now. So taking a gamble, I made an attempt to register his old Hotmail address.

To my surprise, the account had expired! His e-mail address became My e-mail address.

Logging on to MSN Messenger with my new address revealed several of his contacts. If I'm feeling particularly devious I could pretend to be the person whose identity I have stolen.

There's also a disturbing pattern in the profiles of his contacts, which I shall not disclose here. My suspicions have been aroused.

Using this e-mail address, I also went on to recover his ICQ password for his number... which I have now commandeered.

The moral of the tale: never retire an e-mail address, especially one which you've had MSN contacts on in the past! It can be used by your enemies in ways you could never imagine :-)

FEAR THE PARSNIP!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?