<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 02, 2004

£5,944.69 

I counted all my pennies in my Secret Collection Plate Stash this morning and it amounted to this princely sum.

Clearly it is not enough.

It is time for the Parsnip to devise a scheme. A scheme so cunning and wicked that it will be forever remembered as one of the most devious and daring in history.

As yet I am unsure what the plan will be. But I know that whatever I create it will be a Glorious Success. It must be something through which I can make obscene amounts of money, and also, if possible, raise the profile of the Parsnip immensely through an audacious plot.

I know that the Good Lord will provide. I know he is on my side. And if he isn't, I shall be converting to Islam forthwith. This is going to be the real test.

We will soon know if God Believes in the Way of the Parsnip! If God is a Heathen, then I fear the worst... the Human race will soon be doomed to forever eat the Turnip.

But I Know That This Will Not Happen!

Strike Down the Sinners!

The Party Commences at Dawn!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?