<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 28, 2004

The Rev's Computer 

... is Parsnip Powered!

You have all seen the clock that runs off a potato.

Well, I have a PC which runs off the Power of the Parsnip!

Parsnips hold a remarkable ability to absorb and hold charge, much like a capacitor. Well, I jammed my Favourite Parsnip into a plug earlier and switched on the mains. Electricity surged through it, and it felt good to be alive.

Then, I stuck it firmly into the power connector at the back of the computer. Lo and behold, it generated enough electricity to power the thing quite considerably.

So once more I have found a new reason for Loving the Parsnip. Another excellent use for the world's most versatile, and most friendly, vegetable is discovered. Can you imagine getting a miserable turnip to hold electrical charge? What arrant nonsense that would be! Poppycock and balderdash, even!

So now I will craft a new PC badge. You know, instead of saying "Intel inside" it will say "PARSNIP INSIDE!! FEAR IT!! IT HAS THE POWER TO POWER THIS COMPUTER!! DO NOT TOUCH OR IT WILL KILL YOU FOR INTERFERING IN ITS ALMIGHTY POWERFUL POWER!!! BOW BEFORE IT!!!"

Respect The Parsnip, and I will continue to push the envelope and expand the boundaries of thinking with new and exciting uses for it.

Non-abstract thinkers Need Not Apply!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?