<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 19, 2004

The Rev Has G-Mail! 

Being a modern Reverend, well up on the pleasures of smoking weed and parsnips, and with a blog, it is also important that I keep with the times, and hence, I now have a g-mail account.

Only the Most Powerful and Worthy People have g-mail accounts. Mine is:

peterparsnip [AT] gmail DOT com

This is surely a sign from God. And a good sign too! Especially today as I make my journey up to Milton Keynes and prepare to enter my new Parish. I am certain that the Local Youths, with whom I will ingratiate myself, will be most impressed with me. My street cred will soar infinitely as I offer to them all personal invitations to get their own GMail accounts.

They will then Subscribe Wholesale to the Way of the Parsnip, and Milton Keynes will fall to my Powers within days! Turnips will be banishéd!

God Save the Parsnip!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?