<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 25, 2004

The Parsnip is Out.  

Please leave a message after the tone.

Yes, I am going out this evening. I have been invited to an important celebration, and I may not come back in any fit state to Govern The Parish of Milton Keynes.

As such I have left my able Deputy, Desmond Tutu, in charge. He will no doubt look after the masses who come to church on Friday evenings very well. I expect to see several thousand pounds in the collection pot come tomorrow morning. I have a red hot tip on another horse to bet on, and the funds will come in "handy".

I expect to show off my favourite Party Trick, this evening, but I am unable to repeat it on the Internet as there may be children reading and I do not want them to copy it. I have had too much trauma in the past with legal cases, etc. etc.

Best regards!

Your Loving Parsnip

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?