<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

No Woman, No Cry! 

Connoisseurs of my journal will know that the wife left me a week or two ago. I can't remember the exact date, as the Stupid Heathenous Bitch is of no consequence any more. I have no feelings for her, the cunt!

But this evening, I couldn't feel better about it!

I cracked open my Bob Marley CD, flung open the doors of my hotel balcony, and am now sitting high atop the streets of London. The sun is setting beautifully, Bob Marley is playing loudly and I have acquired some good ganja, in the true spirit of Bob himself!

London's streets are full of the finest dealers in the country!

Peace and Love to all!

Once I've finished this, I intend to see if I can smoke a Parsnip. Good gracious! Imagine the highs I would get from one of my private "under the bed" stash!

Love The Parsnip!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?