<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 07, 2004

A smashed window! 

How dare someone desecrate the Parsnip Residence! I saw the little shit running away and I roared a pox on the fucking cunt. I then proceeded to use my parsnip stash in a new fashion - as objects of warfare. Alas, my aim is no longer as good as it used to be and I missed several times. But he got the message! No one shall interfere in my teachings and get away with it! Clearly this must be a Devil inspired incident. The Lord would not want this to happen to me, I'm sure of it.

Ah, the postman is here. His wife is a horny devil. I'm sure he suspects nothing that those packages he delivers from her are certainly "Special Deliveries." Hoho! She just can't get enough of the Parsnip! Who can't! They all love me! They feel my Power and have no choice but to resist and accept!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?