<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Sabotage! 

Yes, I enacted my plan. Last night I broke into McDonalds and released a torrent of turds into the machine that cooks the burgers. Or at least, I think that was the machine. Then I left parsnips on every single table so that there could be no doubt of the message.

McDonalds in Mevagissey is now destroyed. There is no way they will be able to recover quickly enough for the Freedom Festival planned this weekend.

The Lord will wreak vengeance on those who take the Parsnip hostage and smear his brain with dark thoughts. I am merely His conduit, and I carry out his bidding on Earth as he does in Heaven.

Afterwards, I smashed all the windows and wiped anthrax all over the tables and counters. Hopefully there will be some Punishment Deaths the next time they open! It is only what they deserve.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?