<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Power! 

After emptying my bowels, I've just decided how much of a pleasure it is to do this kind of thing. There's nothing more fulfilling in life than parking one's backside on the lav and releasing a turd that frees up the body workings once more, and contributes to a loss in body mass. It's made even more exciting if one releases a mighty holler at the same time, for example: "Oh JESUS!" - but some may misconstrue such a statement as some other bodily function.

My sermon for Sunday is now complete. I feel it is one of my best yet, and I look forward to the reaction I get on Sunday. With a bit of luck, my revolutionary call to arms will result in an immediate marching out of the the church and a potential burning down of the airfield. I can just see the Old Dears with their petrol cans and old tree-hugging clothes now... setting the tarmac ablaze, while the Lord provides alibis for us all from the police. He is truly with us! In any case, I suspect I can slip a quick bung to the rozzers anyway to turn a blind eye. The power of Christ be with you all!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?