<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 17, 2004

Plans 

I need to sit back and work out something for the future. Right now I'm going from one day to the next with no end in sight. I am hoping that the Good Lord will provide something more than Parsnip Feast within the next few days (for he has just presented to me, out of thin air, a Huge Hamper of Parsnippery. Delicious!)

But for now, I shall continue to enjoy the warmth of the sunshine here in London. I have decided to visit Buckingham Palace today. I think this is a good idea as I will be able to preach to all the tourists... and they may help spread the Way of the Parsnip to foreign shores, making my job easier when I finally get there.

Breakfast today at the Hotel was a champagne one. I haven't ever had one of these things... and it was simply delightful. There's nothing better than being pissed at the beginning of the day. The whole day will now have a little sparkle, especially as I sneaked out several bottles of finest Moet. Well, it was a "drink all you like" event. So I did. And will.

Hic! The Queen will meet a Pissed Parsnip. She'll love it, but then she's probably used to it, what with Prince Phillip and that.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?