<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 28, 2004

Oh dear... 

Things didn't go too well today with the Archbishop.

In fact, they couldn't have been any worse. But currently, I am too pissed to reprise the story in full glory for you. Even a drink of my favourite Parsnip Juice Cordial is not helping liven me up. Indeed, it seems that the combination of Parsnips and Jack Daniels/Bells/Southern Comfort is producing quite a reaction in my stomach.

No! God is not making me vomit. This is Satan's doing! He is trying to stop me from ingesting my special Parsnip Brew, which makes me strong in the face of McDonalds and such forthness.

If the Jack Daniels runs out, I may be forced to drink the vomit, much as it disgusts me to think about it. But it will be merely a symbolic gesture to Satan: he cannot defeat the Parsnip so easily!

Bow before the Parsnip, and Hail Him, for He Has The Power To Cut Short Your Life!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?