<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 16, 2004

New territory... 

At the moment I am a free man. I do not have a congregation to preach to this Sunday for the first time since I was a child, and even then I liked to go up and read passages from the Bible at each Sunday service.

This is a new and invigorating feeling to me. And as I'm in London, I have decided to go out and do a bit of sightseeing. My number one destination will be the London Eye. Think of the possibilities! I am trapped in a glass capsule with the same people for 30 minutes. I will have them all converted to the Way of the Parsnip by the finish, and there will be no escape!

Afterwards, I may sit on the South Bank for some hours and take my message right onto the streets outside the McDonalds there. I know that McDonalds restaurant well, and I know they do phenomenal business. Some sort of sit down protest with much parsnippery and the beheading of an iceberg lettuce (for they are treacherous vegetables, allied with McDonalds for use in their burgers to pretend that they are "healthy"!) will be in order to denounce the Heathens for what they are.

The day ahead has much prospect! I feel the tide is turning!

The Way of the Parsnip is coming home to roost!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?