<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 23, 2004

My sink is conducting electricity! 

This must be a sign from On High! How many people can boast that their sinks have the full power of 230V, 50Hz AC flowing through them!

I touched the sink earlier and was flabbergasted. I almost got thrown across the room, but it must have been my sheer grit and determination not to succumb to this electrical force, thanks to the gritty determination and strength I show in the face of such enemies as McDonalds, Satan, and Turnip Lovers, which assisted me in staying rooted to the spot.

But, on further thought, I can only conclude that someone has fiddled with the electrics in an attempt to punish me! I saw a very shifty looking maid leaving my hotel room earlier, just before I returned from a hard day's sightseeing. Perhaps it is her who did this dastardly deed!

I may have to call room service and demand that she come forth and Face the Wrath of the Parsnip immediately!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?