<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

The morning after 

This morning the clean up operation will begin in earnest. It is important that I return the church to normal for the next meeting of the Parish Council on Friday, or I will face some rather difficult questioning. Alas, there are some Heathens on the Council who do not believe in the power of Parsnip! They believe that they must try to extract me from my post, but I will not let them.

Instead, I will ensure that the wife feeds them a nutritious meal of Parsnips a la Parsnip laced with a drug that will make them more accepting of my words. I cannot be dealing with rebels at this point in my presidency, and this is one sure fire way to ensure that I'm "re-elected" to a second term.

I also cannot decide: diced, mashed, or julienne parsnip? Which is your favourite? I personally prefer to eat them raw and still in parsnip shape as it's the only way to ensure all the nutrients are absorbed, but I suspect I will have greater ease in converting people to my doctrine if I broaden my horizons slightly.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?