<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

More 

This morning I have written a letter to the United Nations. I am applying for a job at their newly created Agricultural and Religious Advocacy department. I strongly believe that I am an excellent candidate for such a job in very unusual combination of subjects. They are both my strong points! I could preach to them about the message of God while telling them all about the joys one can take from a parsnip, especially, but not limited to, eating them and solving world hunger in a stroke! I will keep you all posted as to what happens next. This is an exciting time to be a Parsnip.

In preparation for Sunday's service, I have started work on my sermon, which I will publish in full this Sunday on this site. This week I intend to talk about the dangers of helicopters being flown by untrained pilots, and how God never meant for it to be so. This is a particular problem to us as we have a helicopter flying training school nearby. I am leading the campaign amongst my community. I know God is on our side, as he has already answered my prayers for one of them to crash and burn!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?