<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 08, 2004

Meow! 

There is a rather large pussy on the wall. I will bring it into my house and stroke it. I do not want stray pussies all over the place. The village is full of them already as it is... (see the previous post for further details).

I'm pissed off that it won't eat my parsnip though. Cats just do not understand the Way of the Parsnip.

The weather is fucking miserable, I have just noticed. This is not appropriate, as I wanted to conduct a large outdoor seance in honour of the parsnip today. I had invited vicars, reverends and bishops from all around to learn my unique manner of teaching - involving lots of shouting, singing and naked dancing - but I suspect they will have found it too unorthodox anyway.

The Christian community is against me! Only the people of Mevagissey know what's good for them. If they ever try to transfer me out of here, I will kill them. Yes. Because that is what the Good Lord would want.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?