<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 06, 2004

It's times like these 

... I learn to love again. And, by golly, that was a whole lot of a lovin'. It is important to always be aware of how to love - indeed, it is akin to riding a bicycle, and thus cannot be forgotten... so I'm not quite sure what that Foo Fighters song of this vein is all about.

I really was being serious when I said that my throne was going to arrive on Thursday. And here we are on Thursday, and the throne that I will sit on in church for all future Sundays arrives today. It is a masterpiece of gold and silver, decorated lovingly with only the finest in preserved parsnips. It has to be preserved, of course, otherwise they will rot and make the church smell. But I look forward to giving it a trial run. I spent a lot of petty cash on this thing. My bishop would no doubt like to challenge my purchase - for he is another Heathen - but I may be able to wield a significant influence over him. Parsnips can be remarkably useful for hypnotising people.

I have a visit to the local school due today. This always fills me with joy. I cannot get over how fantastic it is to be preaching the Parsnip Prayer to a whole new generation, and they love it. They accept everything without question. I know God is on my side, else he wouldn't have made children so naive!

There will be no escape from the Way of the Parsnip!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?