<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 29, 2004

I am now able 

... to disclose this information. I couldn't give the full story last night as I didn't know who was reading. I have reason to believe that M15, M16 and the Freemasons are onto me for plotting to overthrow McDonalds. All of these organisations receive hefty funding from them, you see.

But I believe I have fallen off their radar for the time being.

Yesterday I had a meeting with the Archbishop of Canterbury. He had a quiet word with me. I could tell from the way his hands gesticulated that he is a turnip fan. Turnip fans often make very round hand gestures... and consequently I treated everything he told me with a certain level of distrust.

But he heard me out, and he has promised to try to find me a new parish. I dare not disclose any names just yet, or I may tempt fate.

On the way back, however, things did not go as planned. I returned to my hotel where I was promptly told that I had had a package delivered. The receptionist handed it over and I took it back to my room.

I opened it and had quite a shock. Inside was a half eaten "Turnip Tower" from McDonalds - with a note saying, "Here, I saved some for you. Try it! You love it!"

I have no idea who could have sent this disgusting object to me. Just the mere sight of the revolting turnips made my stomach churn, and I vomited all over the foul thing. Yet again, that must have been Sent By God! He doesn't want to have me suffer from seeing such wicked creations as that!

I immediately reached for some petrol (I keep a stash close by just in case I am ever required to burn down a house containing Heathens) and torched the fucking thing to oblivion. Then I opened the window and chucked it out. I think it hit a passing car, and for all I know it may have gone up in flames. If it did, I didn't hear anything about it, so presumably the car contained Turnip Lovers, and so they should be smited anyway.

I feel that God is very proud of my activities lately. But I shall not stop! I shall never rest until the world is full of parsnip devourers and all turnips have been eradicated!

But I will not rest until I discover who sent that Turnip Tower to me! When I find them, I will show them what the Power of Parsnip can achieve! I will wrap my hands around their neck and eliminate their puny turnip loving life from this Earth!

The Parsnip Shall Reign Supreme!

Bow Before Him!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?