<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Farmer's Market: The Conclusion 

I forgot to also add that I was very disappointed at my visit to the Megavissey Farmer's Market. Once they realised that I was moving amongst them, they decided to make me their Guest of Honour, and a ceremonial red ribbon was cut to celebrate the opening of the market. However, if I had known that the only stall selling parsnips would be those of the French variety, then I would not have agreed. They're fucking disgusting.

After leaving, I called upon the Lord to strike down all the farmers at the market for being such closed-minded sceptics about the power of Parsnip. Only through rigid obedience and discipline will the Way of the Parsnip, and the Coming of the Age of Root Vegetables be achieved.

All Hail the Parsnip!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?