<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 08, 2004

An explosion! 

This morning there was a loud bang in the village. I can hear police sirens and various other goings on, and the Old Dears are out on the street in droves, spreading bitchy gossip. I must get one of their attentions and find out more.

My initial suspicions are that there has been some sort of calamity at the Mevagissey brothel. I suspect there was so much activity going on last night - the village was full of hookers! - that all the beds have collapsed at the same time and then the floors collapsed through and down through the building. That is the punishment they get for misusing the humble parsnip! They do not understand my message! Every time I pay a visit to enlighten them (and get "enlightened," naturally) they take my message of Parsnip Advocacy too literally!

Either that or The Lord has intervened and taken the life of those Heathens on the Parish Council!

Oh the excitement! Which will it be?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?