<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 10, 2004

An Evil Morning 

It's been a slow start to the war. Overnight I had an interesting dream about large McDonalds arches on fire. This must be a sign from God that victory will be mine eventually.

I am eating many more parsnips than usual. They are to me as spinach is to Popeye. Only through blind obedience to the Way of the Parsnip will I achieve my goal of destruction of McDonalds.

Out in the village people are sneering at me. I've already been for my morning jog. The Old Dears have taken up residence on the seats in the village square already (they must arrive at 3am or something) and they will not move all day. But if looks could kill, I would most certainly be dead by now. I just cannot believe they have turned against me in such a fickle manner. Even the ever delightful Mrs Gosworth is not looking quite so ravishing this morning.

Time will tell.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?