<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Driving forward... 

Things have stagnated.

I can't remember the last time I enjoyed testing out new parsnips. At the moment, I have been eating my favourite breed (Parsnippus Maximus) for some weeks now. Normally I try lots of different varieties and try them all on for size... but right now I'm finding it difficult to entertain my palate.

I think it's to do with the fact that I'm still stuck in London. It is time for some action.

I'm going to visit the Archbishop of Cunterbury tomorrow. I hate him, and his fucking beard. No doubt he has several turnips secreted in there somewhere, slowly realising their obnoxious and defamatory slander into his brain, poisoning him against me and my doctrine f the Way of the Parsnip.

(And here is a link to a picture of him so you can see what I mean:
http://www.peacemala.org.uk/image/pix/patrons/big/rowan.jpg)

But I must find a way back into a community, where I will once again mix it up with the Old Dears and Blue Rinse Brigades of this world.

I miss the cut and thrust of the Parish Council! One never knew if that objection that the Heathens were going to raise was going to be over the size of my Parsnip that I'd brought to the table, or whether they were suddenly going to pull out a sub-machine gun and blast me into smithereens (but of course, I would be waiting with a huge Parsnip Shield which would deflect the bullets back and lodge them firmly into the Heathens Skull).

God Willing, and I know he Is On My Side, I will be Back Amongst Them soon!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?