<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 06, 2004

A Bright Future! 

There are many great birds in Mevagissey. There are, amongst other things, Mrs Gosworth, Miss Pennywater and even old Mrs Fish can make the day seem so much more radiant.

When Jesus walked amongst us, he was never tempted by a woman. Because of this - and also his lack of Parsnip Advocacy - Jesus is not my favourite Biblical character. However, I am hoping that, with the assistance of my friends in the Bible Institute, that somehow we can work a parsnip into the Bible. This will give me remarkable backing, and many members of the church will fall into line with my doctrine.

Sometimes, one needs to give a helping hand to change. Indeed, I know that God must be on my side for otherwise he would not make the Bible Institute susceptible to the Power of the Stuffed Brown Envelope!

All Hail The Stuffed Brown Envelope: The Giver of Power, The Cleanser of Inaccuracy and The Rocket Launcher To Careers!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?