<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Another Fine Mess 

The wife has just entered with a fine parsnip stew for tea. This will be of great use to me as I need something to focus my mind. I always find that the nutrients in a parsnip stew will kick start my brain into action, allowing me to become more receptive to the superb ideas that the Lord is ready to send me. I know He will not fail me!

The reason why I have to think is that I do not have much time left before I have to leave on Friday. I still do not know how to react to this... but I know that whatever I do, I have the Lord on my side, and I will be steering towards an eventual victory.

Anyway, I have just donned my finest pair of rollerblades and I intend to do four laps of Mevagissey to scout out any Demons in the area. By Demons I mean prostitutes. They always come out on a Thursday night, and I feel that it is time for another one of my re-education sessions. I am worried that I may be spotted by some of the Old Dears, as one of them sent me in the post a rotting parsnip with a knife through it and a note attached "Even Parsnips die in the end!"

This is deeply concerning.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?