<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 09, 2004

All ready 

I am all fired up for today's service which begins at 10:30am. I have my sermon memorised off by heart and I intend to deliver it with all the passion I can muster. We will take down the evil that is that helicopter field - I triple guarantee it!

I've wondered around my village this morning to see how many people are up and about getting ready for church. Clearly there have been many people preparing through the night, it seems! Indeed, some of them must have got themselves so worked up that there is sick everywhere. They do get nervous over what I'm going to say, it seems. There are also many smashed bottles of alcohol... I am surprised that people have to turn to the demon drink to deal with the situation though. The Lord provided the parsnip as a stress reliever! Use it properly!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?